Schedule a Session
Whether you've survived a horrific trauma, want to learn how to cope with the unrelenting demands of day-to-day life, or just need to process your thoughts and feelings, counseling is for you. This is true if you're saving lives in the medical profession, serving others in the nonprofit or ministry world, studying as a student, parenting children at home, crunching numbers behind a desk, or anywhere in-between. The benefits of counseling are for everyone.
Starting takes courage. But the ability to better handle stress, find relief, and increase confidence is worth it.
Contact us at 615-235-3508 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below and one of our therapists will be in touch within 24 hours.
Find answers to questions about fees, what to expect, insurance, and more below.
Want to Schedule Immediately?
Schedule a free 30-minute Consultation appointment online.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR INTAKE
A Therapy Intake is a relaxed initial meeting for us to get to know one another and cover the logistics of the counseling process. It can take some time to warm up to a stranger and share intimate details of your life, so we will follow your pace in the beginning. You can share as much or as little information about your life as you are comfortable sharing.
Intake paperwork will be sent to you electronically through our client portal system, and it is expected that all intake paperwork is completed before your session. This helps us learn more about you and also helps you prepare for our first meeting.
INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH
with an intern
with an intern
with an intern
with an intern
Statement on Insurance
Willow Counseling is considered an out-of-network mental health provider, meaning we do not accept insurance directly. We can accept HSA cards or provide a superbill for you to submit to your insurance provider. Reimbursement from your insurance is dependent on the coverage provided by your insurance policy for out-of-network mental health providers. Some policies will reimburse you for out-of-network visits, either partially or in full, so it is worth contacting them to find out.
Statement on Good Faith Estimates
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who donʼt have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any nonemergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 615-988-4763.
- If you are a current client and would like to request Good Faith Estimate, please complete the form below. Your Good Faith estimate will be emailed to you within 24 business hours.
Interested in counseling but have questions before committing?
Give us a call at 615-235-3508 or schedule a free 30-minute consultation to meet face-to-face.
NASHVILLE CRISIS RESOURCES
If you need immediate help, you can get support in the following ways:
- Call the 24/7 TN Statewide Crisis Phone Line at 855-CRISIS-1 (855-274-7471) to speak with trained and supportive crisis counselors.
- Text HOME to 741741 for free, 24/7, confidential crisis support through the Crisis Text Line.
- Call the 24/7 Davidson County Crisis Phone Line at 615-726-0125 to speak with a triage counselor who will assist you in determining immediate action steps.
- For a crisis with minors, call the Mobile Crisis Line at 866-791-9222.
- Visit the 24-hour walk-in crisis center located at 250 Cumberland Bend, Nashville, TN 37228.
- For immediate help concerning sexual assault, call the Sexual Assault Center 24/7 Crisis and Support Line at 800-879-1999.
- For a domestic violence crisis, call the YW Domestic Violence Center Crisis and Support Help Line at 800-334-4628.