- Master's candidate in Marriage and Family Counseling, Trevecca Nazarene University
- B.A. in Entertainment Industry Studies, Belmont University
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Counselors Association
- As a therapist and a human, I care deeply about creating a safe space for people to feel heard, understood and validated, and I consider it an honor to walk alongside clients in their journey towards healing and authenticity. I believe the things we carry that feel heavy can be made lighter when shared in the context of a supportive relationship that is built on trust, so I hope to cultivate that relationship together with my clients.
- I grew up in a suburb in New Jersey and moved to Nashville to attend Belmont University for undergrad. I love Nashville and have lived here ever since, but I do miss being close to the ocean, my family, and NYC!
- In my free time, I love to dance, read, sing, and learn new languages. You’ll often find me immersed in a new hobby (currently very into crocheting and K-pop!) or frequenting the same three Nashville restaurants with friends.