Meet the Staff
EMDRIA trained in Eye MovementDesensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Foundational TraumaPlay
Education and Credentials
M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling,Trevecca Nazarene University
- B.A. Psychology, University of Dayton
- American Counseling Association
- Tennessee Counseling Association
- I value a holistic health approach by encouraging mental, physical, and emotional well-being with flexibility as each individual has their own set of circumstances and needs. My approach to therapy is integrative, trauma-informed, and person-centered. Therapeutic modalities that I often use include interpersonal therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, family systems, EMDR, and experiential approaches such as art therapy, sandtray, and play therapy.
- I enjoy working with individuals across the lifespan, including children, adolescents, and adults. I have approximately 2 years experience working with children and adolescents to improve symptoms of anxiety, ADHD, autism, or other neurodevelopmental struggles using functional neurology approaches.
- I am a Nashville native but love any opportunity to travel! During my time in undergrad, I was able to step outside my comfort zone and spend a semester in Asia. When I’m not in the office, I enjoy exploring the outdoors, learning new skills, or spending time with loved ones!