EMDRIA trained in Eye MovementDesensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Foundational TraumaPlay
Education and Credentials
- Licensed Professional Counselor with Mental Health Provider designation, temporary - LPC-MHSP (temp) #6782
M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling,Trevecca Nazarene University
- B.A. Psychology, University of Dayton
- American Counseling Association
- Tennessee Counseling Association
- I value a holistic health approach by encouraging mental, physical, and emotional well-being with flexibility as each individual has their own set of circumstances and needs. My approach to therapy is integrative, trauma-informed, and person-centered. Therapeutic modalities that I often use include EMDR, cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), acceptance & commitment therapy (ACT), interpersonal effectiveness, and experiential approaches such as art therapy, sandtray, and play therapy.
- I enjoy working with individuals across the lifespan, including children, adolescents, and adults. I also have experience using functional neurology to help children, adolescents, and adults alleviate symptoms of anxiety, ADHD, ASD, and/or other neurodevelopmental difficulties.
- I am a Nashville native but love any opportunity to travel! During my time in undergrad, I was able to step outside my comfort zone and spend a semester in Asia. When I'm not in the office, I enjoy reading, learning new things, and spending intentional time with my community.