- Foundations of Mindfulness, Rice University
- Psychological First Aid, John Hopkins University
Education and Credentials
- Master’s candidate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Trevecca Nazarene University
- B.A. Psychology, University of Dayton
- American Counseling Association
- Tennessee Counseling Association
- Sarah is currently pursuing her master’s degree in clinical mental health counseling at Trevecca Nazarene University. She has experience working with individuals of all ages, including youth and adolescents with anxiety, autism, and attention and/or sensory processing struggles.
- Sarah values acceptance and patience in regards to facing challenges and cultivating growth. She understands that therapy can raise several emotions and would be honored to provide a safe space for processing and healing.
- Sarah has spent the majority of her life in Nashville but loves to travel, including experiences in Europe and Asia. In her free time, she enjoys crafting, going on nature walks, and spending time with loved ones.