- M.A. candidate Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Liberty University
- B.S. Community Development, Indiana Wesleyan University
- I grew up in Indiana before coming to Nashville. I have loved exploring this city and making it my home!
- I am passionate about pursuing overall holistic wellness and coming alongside others as they work to achieve their own unique goals.
- In my free time I enjoy being active through yoga, hiking, and weight training. I am also a huge movie nerd!
- I greatly value the importance of relationships, connectedness, and finding peace in all seasons of life.