- Prepare/Enrich Facilitator
Education and Credentials
- Master's Candidate - Marriage and Family Therapy, Trevecca Nazarene University
- B.A. Theology and Ministry from Lipscomb University
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Counselors Association
- I am pursuing my Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Trevecca Nazarene University. I have so enjoyed learning about the best ways to provide quality therapy to people, and I am excited to put those skills to use.
My desire is to form meaningful therapeutic relationships in which clients feel safe and heard. I want to provide a space for them to find hope and healing.
I am a Nashville native! I love this city, and I'm excited to be able to serve its people in this role.
In my free time I love exploring Nashville restaurants, seeing shows at TPAC, and watching old episodes of Survivor with my husband.