Kacey Holley, LPC-MHSP (temp)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional
- Prepare/Enrich Facilitator
Education and Credentials
- Licensed Professional Counselor-Mental Health Service Provider Designation, Temporary (LPC-MHSP-temp) # 5324
- M.A. Marriage and Family Therapy and Professional Counseling, LeTourneau University
- B.A. Human Resource Management, Auburn University at Montgomery
- Tennessee Counselors Association (TCA)
- American Counselors Association (ACA)
- I hold a dual Master’s Level degree in Professional Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy. I am working towards a LPC-MHSP license under the supervision of Jennifer Adams, LPC-MHSP #1493.
- I desire to stand in the gap of hard places and life with my clients who may be struggling with trauma, anxiety, depression, or other mental health issues. I believe that our life experiences are not wasted and can be used for the good of ourselves and others.
- I utilize an integrative approach when counseling because therapy is not one size fits all. Approaches I use are evidence based such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Solution-Focused Brief Therapy, Narrative Therapy, and mindfulness techniques found in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- I am married and a new resident of Nashville. As we are able, during the present season, my husband and I enjoy exploring the city. Our family consists of Me, My spouse, and our three cats.