Kacey Holley, LPC-MHSP
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional
- Prepare/Enrich Facilitator
Education and Credentials
- Licensed Professional Counselor-Mental Health Service Provider (LPC-MHSP) # 5324
- M.A. Marriage and Family Therapy and Professional Counseling, LeTourneau University
- B.A. Human Resource Management, Auburn University at Montgomery
- Postpartum Support International (PSI)
Tennessee License Professional Counselors Association (TNLPCA)
- Nashville Area Association of Christian Counselors (NAACC)
- I desire to stand in the gap between hard places and life with my clients who may be struggling with trauma, anxiety, postpartum transition, or other mental health issues. I believe that our life experiences are not wasted and can be used for the good of ourselves and others.
- I utilize an integrative approach when counseling because therapy is not one size fits all. Approaches I use are evidence-based such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Solution-Focused Brief Therapy, Narrative Therapy, mindfulness techniques found in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
- When I’m out of the office I enjoy getting lost in a good book, exploring the city with my husband, and shopping at local resale and antique stores.