Jasmine Hiland, LMFT (Temp)
- EMDRIA trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
(EMDR) with additional training for using EMDR with children
- Sandtray training
- 52 hours of play therapy training
- TBRI 101 trained
Education and Credentials
- Licensed Marital and Family Therapist in Tennessee, Temporary (LMFT, Temp), TN License #1981
- Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Trevecca Nazarene
- Bachelors in Religion and Intercultural Studies from Trevecca Nazarene
- I am honored to join individuals and families on their journey and offer a safe, empathetic space to explore, heal, and grow. I understand the risk and the courage it takes to share your story.
- I was born and raised in Nashville and am excited to continue caring for this community.
- I love incorporating creative elements into therapy including play, art, movement, and the sand tray.
- I love traveling. Some of my favorite adventures so far have been the Swiss Alps, the Scottish Highlands, and the Croatian capital.
- I am very serious about good coffee. I’m a former barista. My partner and I make coffee every morning with fresh ground local beans and a Chemex.