Hannah Harden, LPC-MHSP
- Basic trained in EMDR with additional training in attachment and somatic experiencing
- Trauma Systems Therapy
- Therapy for adolescents
Education and Credentials
- BA in Psychology, Lee University
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Regent University
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor - Mental Health Service Provider Designation, Temporary (LPC-MHSP, temp) #5046
- American Association Christian Counselors
- I am a Masters Level Mental Health Clinician working towards licensure as a Professional Counselor-Mental Health Service Provider under the supervision of Mary Payne, PhD and Holli Turriglio, LPC-MHSP.
- I hope to empower to feel more in control of their life by creating a safe, supportive, judgement-free atmosphere.
- I focus on utilizing evidence-based approaches such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) with clients but I also incorporate solution-focused and strength-based techniques.
- I am compassionate, down-to-earth, and empathetic but I am also intentional and determined. I take my role as a counselor very seriously.
- I LOVE CrossFit, my two Australian Shepherds, being active and outdoorsy, and spending time with friends and family.