Education and Credentials
- Master's candidate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Trevecca Nazarene University
- B.A. English Literature, Arizona State University
- A.A. American Sign Language, Nassau Community College
- Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors Association (TLPCA)
- American Counselors Association
- My priority is to create a solid and secure relationship with clients that allows them to pursue growth and healing in a relationally safe context.
- I am an empathic listener who seeks to be attuned to my clients. I love to ask questions, explore meaning, and value a collaborative approach.
- I’m originally from the north shore of Long Island but have been in Nashville since 2012. Yes, I still miss the pizza and the bagels!
- I love stories and language. You’ll often find me reading (fiction, poetry, non-fiction) or watching a great movie or television show.