Claire Culver, LMSW
- EMDRIA trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Religious Trauma and Faith Deconstruction
- The Body Keeps The Score Trauma Healing
- Shame Resilience
- Licensed Master Social Worker #13176
- Master of Social Work, Baylor University
Bachelor of Social Work, Our Lady of the Lake University
- I believe healing and freedom are possible and am honored to walk with people to find their way to relief. We know trauma can rob us of safety and trust. Together, we will work to rebuild a sense of trust and create a safe place for you to unpack hard things.
- My favorite thing about therapy is watching people come back to life, seeing the light return in their eyes. As you read this, you may feel like that is so far off, or maybe not even a possibility. That’s okay. It’s a good place to start. My work centers around creating a non-judgemental place to heal and empower you to implement skills and tools in your own story.
- I enjoy using Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Shame Resilience, Health At Every Size (HAES), and Motivational Interviewing (MI) to help clients reach their goals.
- Outside of Willow, you can probably find me with a taco- preferably a breakfast taco- and my pup! I’m a Texas girl, and have loved the warm welcome and getting to explore Nashville. I love getting to spend time with people I love, coffee, slow mornings for journaling, and reading a new book.