Meet the Staff
EMDRIA trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Brainspotting Phase I
Gottman Training Level I
ASIST Suicide Training
Education and Credentials
- BS in Psychology from The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Trevecca Nazarene University
- I am passionate in walking with clients through challenging times and exploring difficult pasts, while working through an integrative mind-body approach and a trauma-informed lens.
- When not seeing therapy clients, I work at a local neurofeedback clinic brining healing to clients through a neurophysiological approach. I have found my background in neurofeedback beneficial in deepening my understanding of nervous system dysregulation and widening my lens when working with therapy clients.
- I am a Nashville native who enjoys exploring local bookstores, attending Preds games, and walking at the park with my two pups, Josie & Gatsby!