Education and Credentials
- Master’s candidate in Marriage and Family Therapy, Trevecca Nazarene University
- B.S. in Health Service Administration, Ohio University
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Counselors Association
- I am working on a Master's in Clinical Mental Health at Liberty University to be a Licensed Counselor.
- I believe the therapeutic relationship is to be held with the utmost importance when working with clients.
- I love people and enjoy helping them become the best version of themselves.
- I believe in eclectic forms of treatment because every person is different and deserves treatment, especially for them.
- I am a Nashville native and enjoy going to concerts and being with my people in my free time.