Amanda Roman, LPC-MHSP
- EMDRIA Certified in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) with additional training in attachment-focused EMDR and the flash technique
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional through the International Association of Trauma Professionals
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional through the International Association of Trauma Professionals
- Training in Assessing and Managing Suicide Risk (AMSR)
Education and Credentials
- BSFCS in Child & Family Studies, Baylor University
- MEd in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Mental Health Counseling, Middle Tennessee State University
- National Certified Counselor (NCC), Certification #31045
- Licensed Professional Counselor - Mental Health Service Provider Designation (LPC-MHSP), TN License #3584
- I am a Licensed Professional Counselor with a Mental Health Service Provider designation, and I practice from a place of compassion, grace, and hope. I have the strength of seeing the best in people and recognizing signs of growth where others cannot.
- I am a rare Nashville native who grew up in a time where Opryland existed and rush hour traffic on I-65 did not.
- I am gracious, calm and kind but also deliberative and determined, serious about my roles as counselor, mother, wife and friend.
- I find joy in the thrill of a trail run, cooking meals bursting with color, a good cup of coffee, and savoring both the playful and tender moments with my young children, who are constantly teaching me what it means to live in the moment and without inhibition.