- Master’s candidate in Marriage and Family Therapy, Trevecca Nazarene University
- B.S. in Health Service Administration, Ohio University
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Counselors Association
- In a podcast with Brene Brown, Viola Davis mentioned that she sees life as a relay race. It’s her job to work on her leg of the relay race to pass the baton on to the next version of herself. I see myself as one of the many coaches someone might have in their life, walking alongside whichever leg of the race my clients need me to be there for. I believe in my clients, in their strength and in their resilience and want to be a constant reminder in session that you are safe, loved and valued.
- I grew up in a small town outside of Akron Ohio and attended Ohio University for undergrad. Right after graduation, I took the leap and moved to Nashville without knowing anyone. Nashville has now become my home and I can’t imagine living anywhere else.
- In my free time, I love to read, exercise and spend time with family and friends (in person and on Facetime when necessary). I thrive in the summer and you will probably find me under lots of layers in the winter! Being from Ohio, I always say I ran out of my “allocated cold days” early on and have lost all tolerance for it!